Knee-grow Please




"As you know, I do have my own jet, but I've been having to fly back and forth to L.A. pursuing my acting career. Now, if I'm flying back and forth twice a month, that's like 200,000 dollars, 250,00 dollars round trip. F--- that. I'm back on American Airlines," the star added.

"Give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters and all the brothers and sisters in all the countries that have oil - if you could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly appreciate it," - Diddy

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments