Blacksummer's night

I just finished listening to Maxwell’s BLACKsummer’s night… I think I’m pregnant. Oh Lawd! Yes, he is back. I think a very high percentage of black women in America are half in love and in full lust for Maxwell. The first joint Bad Habits is classic vintage Maxwell a great way to open the CD. Of course Pretty Wings was a great way to whet the appetite for months as we eagerly awaited the release of Maxwell after an 8 year hiatus. The track Help Somebody had a smooth blues feel. Love You: I was not expecting the quick tempo with a song title as Love You but the lyrics worked helped along with Maxwell’s sensual sound. Not a single song needs to be skipped in fact the CD ended much too soon. I am anxiously awaiting part II of the forth coming trilogy. Welcome back Maxwell.


BTW, afro or no Maxwell can “GET IT”, whenever, wherever, whatever (for the Maxwell STANS).

 

Reader Comments

LOL. You better get in line to be on Maury Povich with ME cuz Maxwell has gotten me pregnant too! But then again, it COULD be Eric Benet's baby with that Chocolate Legs thang he is croonin' about. Oh well, maybe I need Jerry Springer!
Peace

LOL Maxwell you are not the father. I am a little upset that Maxwell decided to go to Austin and San Antiono for tours instead of stopping through Dallas and Houston. What was he thinking? Avoiding me I guess.

I have been trying to comment for the longest but the word verification wasn't showing. Anyway, love Maxwell. My favorite is Whenever, wherever, whatever!!! Lord, Have Mercy!



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum