BOOOOOOO!!!!

I love me some TJ Holmes, but, CNN this is garbage.

 

Reader Comments

WTH! I LUUUUV me som TJ Holmes, as you well know, but theire is no way in heck he is gonna steal AC spot with this nonsense.

What purpose did that even serve?

Yeah, she's gonna want to touch his hair next. Plus, we've been told about how much GWB swaggered for the last 8 years (and how it was the worst thing since Genghis Khan popped out for some Italian).

I'm not going to use the "c" word on him... but I'm gonna think it real hard.

wait...when did you post lady! I have to wait until I get home to post it!

Go.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum