Who's got Next?

Leah Ward Sears




Sonia Sotomayor




Kathleen Sullivan




Make no mistake I think Barack has to appoint a woman for political reasons just which woman is the question.

 

Reader Comments

Which one has unpaid taxes? That's the safe bet.

Ahh Phelps, never at a loss for words.

Hillary Clinton

I'd go for Kathleen Sullivan.

Obama owes us an out, lesbian SCOTUS pick after Rick Warren and his bullshit delay on repealing DADT.

We helped him get elected. I worked for the New York Obama campaign and I saw the hard work, thousands of volunteers and the $$$ donations.

I think he's going to wimp out though and pass over the infinitely qualified Sullivan. Which will be another fuck you from the president to the LGBT community.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum