Is it time for the Catholic Church to Change?


Alberto Cutie is a cutie (couldn't help myself)and it is a shame that he can no longer practice the faith that he believes because of his vow of celibacy to the Catholic Church. He will now "pursue the priesthood in theEpiscopalian faith".

 

Reader Comments

I don't personally believe that any church should be ala carte. Not everyone is cut out for the priesthood. They certainly shouldn't be changing 1700 years of dogma to accommodate one guy who happens to be a celebrity priest.

Originally priest were allowed to marry in the Catholic Church but their inheritances would go to children and not remain the property of the Church. So the celibacy thin was about property rights not God.

That's what I learned in my Religion course in college.

There are so many areas in which the Catholic Church should change.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum