As if the American public that actually uses it brain needed a book detailing the deception, lies and the use of propaganda used by the Bush administration. I for one am not going to rush out and purchase this tell –all. Maybe McClellan’s book will enlighten the still ignorant and hopeless blind followers of the Bush administration of his every increasing trend toward fascism and the ever increasing importance of America above all other nationalities. And hopefully this will allow voters in November to know that a President elect in the form of John McCain (and the ridiculously wealthy elitist Cindy McCain) will ensure an increase towards belligerence and the continued culpability began by the Bush Administration.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- What Happened
- Thank you Bushy and DyckHead Cheney
- Move over Cliff and Clare Huxtable
- The Economic Influence upon Human Life
- For those that forgot
- Mental Health
- Sustainable Living or Dire Consequences
- Texting Privileges Revoked! Effective Immediately
- Do Black women deserved to be known as Strong and ...
- Don’t Fall for the Okie Doke
- ▼ May (12)