Please Welcome Mr. Man


I would like to introduce you all to my husband better known as Mr. Man. I am not aware of how often he will post or what the majority of his post will concern but without further ado please enjoy his first post.

 

Reader Comments

Welcome Mr. Man! Jazzy I was looking all over for the link. LOL I didnt' realize you guys would post together... That's so sweet! I'm ready to enjoy both you guys post..I don't know if he can compete with you. You know I like your political tip!

@Go LOL! I am not sure how long or how often he will particpate. If if decideds to post and comment regulary you will begin to notice that are opinions are often on opposite ends of the specturm.

Mr. Man, welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to many happy returns.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments