Show Obama Your Support


OBAMA BLUE DAY!!!


Its time to REPRESENT!!!!!


Tuesday September 30, 20008 everyone is asked to do two things

1) WEAR BLUE

2) REGISTER TWO VOTERS!

(If you can't register two voters talk to two people who may be on the fence/ or a McCain supporter and sway them to become a Obama Supporter).

LET’S MAKE OBAMA BLUE DAY A DAY OF ACTION!!!!

BARACK THE VOTE!!!!!!

 

Reader Comments

Phelps be prepared to have your inbox inudated with Obama material and parahenhlia. LMAO!

Delete key is easy to hit.

I have a red shirt and tie that I'll be sure to wear Tuesday.

Red shirt and tie sounds tacky.

It really isn't. It's very similar to this.

http://www.menswearhouse.com/menswear/detail_multi.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395564833&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=1408474395564833&bmUID=1221922715271

Well Jazzy.. can I wear blue and red? LOL

I think I will just for you!

Go B.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments