Tuesday New Release day!

Robin Thicke's new album Something Else is out and I will be picking it up. I liked the Evloution of Robin Thicke but there were quite a few tracks that I had to skip. I hear this album is better and if the single "Magic" is any indicator then the album might be a winner.



I will also pick up Jennifer Hudson’s new album titled Jennifer Hudson. You can listen to her album here. And if you didn’t already know that girl can sang!



 

Reader Comments

I hope her album sells well so she can get some clothes and stop having to wear bath towels.

LMAO, yeah that was not a good look, I should have picked a better picture.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments