What gives?

Why is the former 1st Black President in North Korea? I can think of a more important place that he could be negotiating the release of a captive What about Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl? I have heard that soldiers are only captured if they are doing something wrong. Bergdahl was reportedly drunk or lagging behind on patrol whatever the case, I think he deserves our attention more than two glory seeking journalist.

 

Reader Comments

I don't understand. If getting in trouble because your drunk is any reason for attention, then I should be King of America.

Oh plus those those Korean Americans r sexy. We love them long time!



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum