I'm in need of a pick me up

Reader Comments

Gay!

Wrong! FYNE all day long all of them! Especially T.O. I'm still mad at Dallas for trading him. We are light on the wideout spot as it is. Crayton just doesn't have it and Roy is making my hometown look even worse than normal.

unh uh where is Channing Tatum? My new celebrity crush *smile and giggles*

Sincerely,

Go

oh hell no Go. Anyone that particpates in a dance movie is not attractive.

That certainly just picked me up, lol.

Wow...hadn't had time to look at your blog in a long time...scrolled down to this...yep...quite a pick me up! Worked for me! :)



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum