Parenthood is a ______________ !


Yeah I left it blank so you can feel in the blank however you choose. Last week I spent 40 hours of my hard earned PTO (which I absolutely hate to take unless I am going on vacation) to try and help acclimate my brother’s kidsto our home. On Saturday their mother called and told us her stay was extended beyond her original 9 months to 15 months. My husband and I both feel overwhelmed, exhausted, and frustrated.

All of you Bush supporters that continue your blind WORSHIP of his fool hardy leadership have absolutely NO idea or NO concept of what it truly means to support our troops. That saying is simply a slogan and a mantra you feel you must say, how many of you have even sent care packages or cards to the soldiers on a regular.

There are many military families that are in the same situation as we find ourselves. As we loaded up the kids and left from Ft. Hood last week we can into an elderly man with three kids of his own he told us he was a single grandparent that now had to care for his grandchildren alone. Thank you America I am sure this is a legacy that we can be proud of for generations to come, just like Vietnam.

Oh and now we also have my brother’s step daughter because her father is too much of a dick to step up.

 

Reader Comments

Bronze Beauty Tag

Take 1 or more clean body shots preferably your favorites.

You can either simply just include the pictures or even better give some description of what it is you like about your naked body. Also what did you learn about your naked body that you never noticed before?

The whole point is seeing your body the way others do. Fall in love with yourself all over again and recognize those not so perfect parts. I believe our bare skin is beautiful and is some of the most beautiful art created. Flaws and all. It's also a representation of who we are beneath the layers, facades, and fake laughs. It's who we are in our purist form.


Keep the tag going. Pick 5 other bloggers to join in on the fun and tag them by including their names after your post and by leaving a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged. I think it would also be great if you would let the person who tagged you know once you have posted your pictures.

Humph! So whose coming back first the mother or the father? That's a shame. How are the kids adjusting? Or they old enough to understand what's going on?

My brother has a 15 month tour and we just received word this past Sunday that instead of the 9month tour she was orginally assigned her stay has been extended to 15 months as well. She is trying to appeal but yeah we all know how much the government loves their military. They pay them peanuts!

The sad thing about this if her appeal fails the baby will be almost two and will only know me and my husband as parents.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum