I’m back, and there is probably nothing more depressing than the first day of work after returning from vacation. Puerto Rico was fabulous! The rainforest El Yunque was awesome I love hiking and enjoy going to Colorado for that reason but the hike in the rainforest coupled with the humidity kicked our asses. Old San Juan was a gem ate at one of the best restaurants frequented by the locals. I am always adventurous when it comes to food so I had to try the street and roadside vendors and was not disappointed. I hope to have a slide show or a wiki page up by the end of the week.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- Whitney Who?
- Where were you on August 27, 2008?
- "You Know That Was a Presidential Speech"
- She did the damn thang!
- Let me reintroduce myself: My name is Michelle Ob...
- The “Closer”
- I'm Back!
- A Programming Note
- I Hate the Brazilians!
- Eagerly and Anxiously Awaiting the “Good News”
- Paternity Test Tuesday
- The Immigrant Experience and the Black Experience
- And the Nominees are….
- ▼ August (13)