I'm Back!

I’m back, and there is probably nothing more depressing than the first day of work after returning from vacation. Puerto Rico was fabulous! The rainforest El Yunque was awesome I love hiking and enjoy going to Colorado for that reason but the hike in the rainforest coupled with the humidity kicked our asses. Old San Juan was a gem ate at one of the best restaurants frequented by the locals. I am always adventurous when it comes to food so I had to try the street and roadside vendors and was not disappointed. I hope to have a slide show or a wiki page up by the end of the week.

 

Reader Comments

I always make it a point to ask as many locals as I can where to eat. Nothing astonishes me more than why people will go someplace like Mexico City or London or Paris... and then eat at the McDonalds.

I could not agree more Phelps! Eating is part of the experience, but I have to admit that the food in Mexico had me hugging the toliet a few days after I returned from my trip there.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments