She did the damn thang!




Obama, after that speech I think she deserves a cabinet position. Good job Hillary!

 

Reader Comments

I am so glad she is going to join arms and not be sour grapes. It helps to wash away some of the bad blood.

I agree Abagond she gave the speech of her life last night. She did well to call her supporters to task regarding their hesitant support of Obama. This is not about one individual person but about the rebuilding of a society that has suffered for the last 8 years.

I don't think she wants a cabinet position. If she made a deal, it would be for a Supreme Court nomination.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments