Happy New Year!

The New Year is a time for new declarations and pledges. I, like everyone else, have made them and broke them. So this year I am trying something different. I compiled a list that should help other people know how to approach me in 2009.

1. If I have gone all day without eating don't even think of engaging me in conversation. You will know I am hungry because I will have
Tyrone Biggum lips, induced by the lack of food ingestion not crack consumption.

2. If you set a time or if you are hosting an event then please, at least be on time because, if you are late trust me the 'tude will be stank. I am usually 15 to 30 minutes early for everything, a nasty habit I picked up from my mom that I have yet to break.

3. There is such a thing as a dumb question. If I give you the head cocked to the side and one eyebrow raised you will know that you just asked it.

These are your guidelines for 2009 please, govern yourself accordingly. You guys have a safe and wonderful start to the New Year. I wish you all the best in the coming year.

 

Reader Comments

Happy New Year to you and yours, Jazzy!

Have a great evening.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments