I usually operate in an organized chaotic state which is evident in my restless posting style. For 2009, I am, going to pick a topic and stay with that topic for the duration of the month, peppered with mini loc updates. A quick preview January will focus on all things pertaining to Africa. From travel destinations, to conflict, to little know success stories from the Dark Continent. February will focus on relationships among Black women and men. Beginning from our childhood interactions, through the college years, and ultimately what makes us choose our mates. So stay tuned or tell a friend that things are changing at Because I Said So. A quick hint, check the Banner January 1st and every month thereafter to find out what the topic of the month will be.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- What to expect from Because I Said So in 2009
- Happy New Year!
- Bernard Madoff and his Texas Connection
- Merry Christmas!
- Let Colorism Die!
- The Beauty of Natural Hair
- Wow! I bet Bush can not wait until January
- Is the Military doing enough?
- Illinois Governor Taken into Custody: What does th...
- Will Obama Attend the People's Ball
- Loc Update One month
- A Tribute to Lauryn Hill
- World AIDS Day
- ▼ December (13)