What to expect from Because I Said So in 2009

I usually operate in an organized chaotic state which is evident in my restless posting style. For 2009, I am, going to pick a topic and stay with that topic for the duration of the month, peppered with mini loc updates. A quick preview January will focus on all things pertaining to Africa. From travel destinations, to conflict, to little know success stories from the Dark Continent. February will focus on relationships among Black women and men. Beginning from our childhood interactions, through the college years, and ultimately what makes us choose our mates. So stay tuned or tell a friend that things are changing at Because I Said So. A quick hint, check the Banner January 1st and every month thereafter to find out what the topic of the month will be.

 

Reader Comments

Interesting.....I'll be checking you out.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments