I am no Bush fan but I am very grateful that this was only a shoe. The Secret Service needs their asses kicked for this. Their reactions were too damn slow for me they should have had Bush on the ground after the first shoe.
Big ups to the journalist (if he was a journalist) in the tan blazer and orange shirt who was able to stiff arm the shoe terrorist.
I would also like to say thank you President Bush for holding your own afterwards. I know it was just a shoe but hell I am still an American and I am proud that you pushed forward and showed no fear and ended your speech with great fortitude.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- What to expect from Because I Said So in 2009
- Happy New Year!
- Bernard Madoff and his Texas Connection
- Merry Christmas!
- Let Colorism Die!
- The Beauty of Natural Hair
- Wow! I bet Bush can not wait until January
- Is the Military doing enough?
- Illinois Governor Taken into Custody: What does th...
- Will Obama Attend the People's Ball
- Loc Update One month
- A Tribute to Lauryn Hill
- World AIDS Day
- ▼ December (13)