Fatherhood Involvement

Sorry my Adult ADD is kicking in. This post is off topic but LMAH sent me this vid and I wanted to share.



Now back to our regular scheduled program for the month.

 

Reader Comments

I LOVE that commercial and the message!!! Too bad it's not aired much on the major networks. Or maybe I just don't watch enough TV??

PP, I only watch DVR and I always skip the commericals. I have no idea how often this commerical is aired. But it is without a doubt one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

I love this! It gave me a good laugh for the evening. So cute! Way to go dads! Hats off!



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments