"I Am African" Campagin

The I am African Campagin spearheaded by Model Iman partners with Keep a Child Alive to provide important life saving antiretrovirals for children across Africa. The program illustrates celebrities and other individulas photographed in traditional tribal paint. The campagin works to bring understanding that the poverty and disease in Africa is a burden that should and must be shared by everyone.






 

Reader Comments

NIce campaign. I love David Bowie, unrelated, but needed to be said.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments