Expectations, expectations, expectations. I cannot stress this word enough. During our pre-marital counseling sessions our counselors said we should each write down our expectations for each other. The next week when we came back and exchanged books I looked at my then fiancé and said to myself who does he think he’s marrying. The reverse was true for me when he read my expectations of him. Our counselors had us discuss our results then come to shared and agreed expectations for each other. Knowing what you expect from each other prior to marrying or committing will help you through some rough times. Are your expectations reasonable or even feasible?
My Blog List
- It’s Still Trickin if You Got It.
- That Thing
- Shacking, why do we do it?
- Fly Girl: Thread Earrings
- Off Topic: After the Show its the After Party- Get...
- Happy Faux Holiday!
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women ...
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women?...
- Off Topic: Bathroom Redecoration
- Anonymous shares her story.
- Barack and Michelle Obama
- The Flip Side of Miss Independent
- Bye-Bye Miss Independent
- Sex vs. Intimacy
- Black Love and Relationships in the Month February...
- ▼ February (16)