If you begin a relationship popping bottles and trickin off gifts what women are you exactly expecting to attract. Is it then the gold diggers fault for being attracted to the colorfool (spelling intentional) peacock or the peacock’s fault for flashing his tail feather. I never understood the let me buy you a drink at a bar and I just met you 2 seconds ago, then getting a ‘tude when the chick walks off. I am a firm believer in you get back what you put out. So men that are tired of gold diggers stop flashing your wallet trying to shore up play. I was watching some nonsense on television about gold diggers and hip- hop and as usual the gold diggers were portrayed as carrion ready to swoop down and consume on a dead carcass. Do men really have the right to feel used when they get juiced especially when some of them are in an “it ani’t trickin if you got it” mentality?
My Blog List
- It’s Still Trickin if You Got It.
- That Thing
- Shacking, why do we do it?
- Fly Girl: Thread Earrings
- Off Topic: After the Show its the After Party- Get...
- Happy Faux Holiday!
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women ...
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women?...
- Off Topic: Bathroom Redecoration
- Anonymous shares her story.
- Barack and Michelle Obama
- The Flip Side of Miss Independent
- Bye-Bye Miss Independent
- Sex vs. Intimacy
- Black Love and Relationships in the Month February...
- ▼ February (16)