I was a size 6 forever until I got married (almost 4 years ago). Over a four year period I have packed on twenty pounds. For the first two years of marriage I increased to a size 8. Size 8 lasted for two years and for the last year and a half I have ballooned to a size TEN. Not the business, AT ALL!
How did I go from the above to the below simple:
I started letting everything else take greater precedence in my life instead of me. I work full time and I have a part time hustle twice a week, and I am a part time grad student with class twice a week. So one day out of the week I can come straight home and chill. So sometimes I can workout three times a week but most times I only get in one day a week of running. I HAVE to make time, stress levels at work have skyrocketed within the last weeks and something has got to give. So instead of coming home and relaxing and just getting off my feet I am going to dedicate that hour to working out 4 times a week.
You can watch my weight loss progress at Dallas South which begins this week so check Dallas South often for updates. Jason Johnson of jmjfitness has agreed to help me with my goal of reaching 145-148lbs and getting well on my way to running the White Rock Lake half-Marathon at the end of the year. Jason has an online weight loss program as well so for anyone that does not live in the DFW area you can still benefit from his expertise.
Wish me LUCK!
My Blog List
- It’s Still Trickin if You Got It.
- That Thing
- Shacking, why do we do it?
- Fly Girl: Thread Earrings
- Off Topic: After the Show its the After Party- Get...
- Happy Faux Holiday!
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women ...
- Why are more White Women Married than Black Women?...
- Off Topic: Bathroom Redecoration
- Anonymous shares her story.
- Barack and Michelle Obama
- The Flip Side of Miss Independent
- Bye-Bye Miss Independent
- Sex vs. Intimacy
- Black Love and Relationships in the Month February...
- ▼ February (16)