Off Topic: After the Show its the After Party- Get back in Shape.



I was a size 6 forever until I got married (almost 4 years ago). Over a four year period I have packed on twenty pounds. For the first two years of marriage I increased to a size 8. Size 8 lasted for two years and for the last year and a half I have ballooned to a size TEN. Not the business, AT ALL!

How did I go from the above to the below simple:



I started letting everything else take greater precedence in my life instead of me. I work full time and I have a part time hustle twice a week, and I am a part time grad student with class twice a week. So one day out of the week I can come straight home and chill. So sometimes I can workout three times a week but most times I only get in one day a week of running. I HAVE to make time, stress levels at work have skyrocketed within the last weeks and something has got to give. So instead of coming home and relaxing and just getting off my feet I am going to dedicate that hour to working out 4 times a week.

You can watch my weight loss progress at Dallas South which begins this week so check Dallas South often for updates. Jason Johnson of jmjfitness has agreed to help me with my goal of reaching 145-148lbs and getting well on my way to running the White Rock Lake half-Marathon at the end of the year. Jason has an online weight loss program as well so for anyone that does not live in the DFW area you can still benefit from his expertise.

Wish me LUCK!

 

Reader Comments

I have been struggling to stay consistent with my wlk/run routine. I live in the DFW so maybe I'll check him out. I have a LOT of weight to lose though.

Taula, give him a try he is very chipper, I mean chipper. I damn near felt like I was straving yesterday and he is like keep up the good work. I swear when I first read that I thought it said get some meat. I was really hungry. Today is alot better though. Best of Luck to you!



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments