Off Topic: Bathroom Redecoration

I have the whole week off and I decided to redecorate the guest bathroom. After the paint job a while back I didn’t do anything as far as accessories. The first couple of picks are the before pics.









The next two pics are of the materials I bought to use. The first set came from IKEA and the other stuff came from Wal-Mart.






The last pics are of the finish product. There are some items that were not included in the materials pics and those were items I already had in the house. I really wish the colors would show up better than they are (The lighting is off). The paint on the wall is the color of the inside of a cucumber.








 

Reader Comments

I like the texture of the new curtain. (I'm a texture guy.) And I think it would make a big difference if you scootch the vase out a few inches from the corner. Otherwise, very polished and directed.

I would worry about the valet on the back of the commode though. They always rattle when I start kicking my legs. (Not really. Maybe.)

Actually, there is no otherwise there. Very polished and directed (without qualifier.)

"I think it would make a big difference if you scootch the vase out a few inches from the corner."

I'll give it a try and see if I like it better.



"They always rattle when I start kicking my legs."

WTH, LMAO

Love it. It's fresh and so clean.

Thanks Taula I hope to add some more of these home projects in the future.

This is great! I, too, am off all week. Today I decided to work on the bathroom, too (it's actually set up just like yours!). But my project was re-caulking. Not quite as fun to do, but it was still nice seeing the beautiful white sealant once I was done! :) After seeing yours, I may inspired to re-decorate as well...then again...maybe not. After all, it's my vacation! :)

Nice! You have a guest bath? A guest bedroom too?

Can Jim and I stay with you if we visit Dallas? We'll take you out for dinner and we're excellent house guests.

I hate staying in hotels.

@Janet I hate caulking it makes such a mess, they make it look so easy on HGTV. I really need to re-caulk the Kitchen sink area but it can wait for another time.

@Christopher, that will be fine I have yet to get that post about Dallas up. And I have been in the process of redecorating the guest bedroom too, for months now actually.

@Ash, you already know the door is open whenever you decided to come back through.

awww..what happened to my comment? It didn't save. I was recommending maybe some lighter flowers. But I do love the bathroom it's looks serene!

Go B.

@Ash thanks for the suggestion, usually when we have company we try to keep some fresh flowers around the house.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments