Completely Random: Mascara




This starts a new series or post titled Completely Random. So I thought I would kick it off with one of my fav’s mascara. I love mascara! I at times will suffer from an almost Tammy Faye obsession regarding mascara.


I rarely come to work in full whore face (FWF) but there is the occasional day that a little extra pick me up is needed. Which comes readily in the form of a tube of mascara and black (yes I said black) eyeliner. My coworker and confident knows I’m super cheap about some things so she gave me a tube of Christina Dior mascara (I think it’s like 25 dollars a tube). I am often of the mind you can always find something just as good for cheaper but, the Dior mascara actually has a really good brush worth the 25 dollar price tag.

So whether, I opt for FWF or causal wear, mascara is a must foundation and the rest I can get away with out wearing. However, mascara is like Binaca, always in the purse. The manufactures should really make keychain attachable mini size mascara.

 

Reader Comments

This is one of those days when I just say, hmmmmm.

Ha Ha Shawn, I am sure your wife has something in her purse that she won't leave the house with out either.

I'll cop the eyeliner, but I know nothing about mascara.

I love mascara and eyeliner as well. I only wear full makeup at special times, but mascara and eyeliner is a must.

Nice blog :)

Phelps please tell me you are not one of those men that wear guyliner, ugggghh.

Beautifully, lol girl thanks for stopping by. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a really good post up that I would like for you to way in on.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments