I usually do my best to stay away from fads. There is something about my identity that actually balks at the idea of conforming.Everyone assumes because I like a wild fro, other natural dos, and tattoos that I must be into mother earth as my spiritual guiding force. Or better yet people assume that I automatically like spoken word which, I don’t give me a well written piece of prose any day.
So much to my surprise I have fallen victim to the Bubble Tea craze that has taken over my co-workers. I am honestly a groupie; I stop by almost everyday on my way home. I am going to try and cut back to twice a week because this Bubble Tea compulsion is getting out of hand. However, I do highly recommend the Jasmine tea with Bubbles.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- Completely Random: Married Life Pet Peeves
- ATF disrupts skinhead plot to assassinate Obama
- Fat Straws
- An Economic Divide
- I Voted Today!
- Tutankhamun at the DMA
- Wake up Everybody 2008!
- To Loc or Not to Loc?
- Colin Powell for Obama
- Completely Random: Mascara
- 3 the hard way (A personal story)
- THAT ONE!
- Hooray for Toombas; Finally the perfect Jeans
- What are your thoughts about the VP debate?
- How sweet do you like your tea?
- America has a problem.
- ▼ October (16)