6. When brushing your teeth must you spray the mirror with spittle flakes, I know its on your side but I still have to look at it.
5. Not providing full information: Case in point my husband told me almost two weeks ago that his family was having a Halloween party. He did not specify that it was a custom party until LAST NIGHT! I’m still mad about this.
4. I love you Sweeting but stop talking to me when I’m reading.
3. Aaagggghhhhh! Filling both sides of the sinks with dirty dishes to the point where I am unable to wash my hands.
2. Not replacing the toilet roll when it is empty.
1. Most important of all STOP EATING the last of my Walker shortbread COOKIES. You don’t see me eating your Oreo’s or Chocolate chip cookies.
I feel a lot better. Woo saaa, Woo saaa I know Mr. Man doesn’t even bother to read my blog anymore (tear tear) but boy do I feel so much betta. In all fairness I am sure Mr.Man has his own list of pet peeves but it's my blog, so I am entitled to a little bias.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (74)
- Completely Random: Married Life Pet Peeves
- ATF disrupts skinhead plot to assassinate Obama
- Fat Straws
- An Economic Divide
- I Voted Today!
- Tutankhamun at the DMA
- Wake up Everybody 2008!
- To Loc or Not to Loc?
- Colin Powell for Obama
- Completely Random: Mascara
- 3 the hard way (A personal story)
- THAT ONE!
- Hooray for Toombas; Finally the perfect Jeans
- What are your thoughts about the VP debate?
- How sweet do you like your tea?
- America has a problem.
- ▼ October (16)