Get over it, and learn to deal!

A post racial society; well maybe notsomuch


"I can't say that every white person in Snellville is evil and anti-Obama and willing to desecrate my property because one or two idiots did it," said Millner, who is black. "But it definitely makes you look a little different at the people who you live with, and makes you wonder what they're capable of and what they're really thinking."

Potok, who is white, said he believes there is "a large subset of white people in this country who feel that they are losing everything they know, that the country their forefathers built has somehow been stolen from them."

 

Reader Comments

I would be more concerned about this if it didn't mirror exactly what Bush supporters have abided for eight years (including the "I hope (x) gets assassinated.")

You are so correct Phelps; I mean the only difference is that Bush supporters have been threatened (wrongly) because of their policies; not because of his skin color. Jeez how could I get it so wrong again and again.

It always amuses me that there is a segment of white folks who believe that their "forefathers" built this country by themselves. Their forefathers HELPED to build this country along with mine. My Great Great Grand Father was born into slavery. My Grandfather faught in World War I....WOOSAH...WOOSAH...ok I'm calm now.

mmmmm you know woosaa only works so many times before you have to take someone there, I'm only half kidding btw. I feel you Shawn for some white people and even other ethnicities they view the help of Black people in this country as minimal at best. Go figure when the image of us is constantly steeped in utter ignorance, hence the Soulja boy post.

@ Shawn.. I was just wetting my mouth to say the same thing.." your forefathers" See I've been working on being a better Black American Woman... a better Black American that knows better than what was stated above but the ME inside of wants to say BITCH PLEASE! Sorry for cursing on your spot Jazzy but it was the first thing that came to mind. Now I have to start over for I may have offended your royal O'ness (OBAMA) by that last comment. LMAO

Go B.

You know Ash sometimes you just need a BITCH PLEASE.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments