My political Compass

My Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.03




You can find your political compass here h/t to Siddity

 

Reader Comments

Economic Left/Right: 5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

This comment has been removed by the author.

Oh snap Phelps your score is a bit too close for comfort.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-5.88&soc=-4.82

Jazzy,

You posted on my blog that you're in Texas?

Dallas or Houston?

I like Dallas. I could see moving to Dallas.

Christopher I live in the DFW area.

Jazzy,

Dallas has so much to do and compared to cities like Los Angeles and Chicago, it is a bargain.

I like the absence of winter too. In Upstate NY, we get 80 inches of snow a year. I hate the cold.

The only thing that worries me about moving to Dallas is the winger element. I know Dallas is fairly liberal for Texas (lesbian sheriff and the city nearly elected an out gay man as mayor) but, the political culture there could be a real shocker for this far-left, openly gay man and his partner.

Christopher, the political landscape of Dallas is changing slowly but it still changing. Right now we have an explosive Gay/Lesbian population and I hear if you are Gay its a pretty popular place to relocate.

Jazzy,

I read Dallas has the 5th largest gay male household population in the country.

About 200,000 people in the 2000 census. That's a seriously large number.

The thing about Dallas is, most places with lots of sports, theater, concerts, music venues, big airport with cheap flights, restaurants, jobs and good weather, is, they are expensive.

Like Los Angeles.

This isn't true about Dallas. You don't have to be rich to buy a modest house.

Sometime you should do a pro & con post about your hometown. I would enjoy reading your POV.

LOL I will do that and I will shoot you a line when its up. Don't expect anything until after the holiday. Have a good one.

No minus sign on economic for me, dear.

Dallas is a good place for people who want to be left alone. A lot of celebrities move here because they can have dinner without people interrupting them.

My queer friends have pretty much agreed that the only people who get in trouble here are the ones who decide to go poking at the rednecks to try and make a point. If you aren't looking for trouble, you aren't likely to find it.

My queer friends have pretty much agreed that the only people who get in trouble here are the ones who decide to go poking at the rednecks to try and make a point. If you aren't looking for trouble, you aren't likely to find it.

That's pretty much my philosophy too.

As long as the rednecks and Christian extremists stay out of my face and my bedroom, they won't have any trouble.

But if they get a notion to act up and force their beliefs on me, they could wind up either in the hospital or even worse.



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Recent Comments